This Agreement describes the terms and conditions (“Terms”) pursuant to which you may access and use the services provided on FLORIDASTATEREALTYGROUP.com (“the Site”). Please read this Agreement carefully as your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of these Terms, including any modifications we may make. In consideration of the FLORIDA STATE REALTY GROUP, INC (“FSRG”) granting you access to the Site, you hereby agree as follows:
1. FSRG reserves the right at its sole discretion to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time without notice or liability, and such modification shall become effective upon posting on the Site. Your use of the Site following any such modification shall be conclusively deemed to be your acceptance of such modification.
2. REALTOR®, REALTORS®, REALTOR-ASSOCIATE®, the REALTOR® Block “R” logo, REALTOR.com, and REALTOR.org are trademarks, service marks, membership marks, and/or logos of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®. All NAR trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos appearing on REALTOR.org are the property of NAR and all rights in those trademarks, service marks, membership marks and logos are reserved. Members of NAR using any of the membership marks are bound by and should refer to the rules and regulations governing use of those marks to assure proper usage.
3. The information provided on the Site is for educational and informational purposes only. The information should not be construed as a recommendation by FSRG for any course of action regarding financial, legal or accounting matters. It is not meant as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified legal, accounting or financial professional.
4. FSRG does not represent, warrant or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information displayed, uploaded, downloaded or distributed through the Site by any user, or any other person or entity. FSRG disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, that may result from use of or reliance on information contained on the Site.
5. FSRG may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the services provided at the Site at any time without notice or liability, including the availability of any feature, blog, database or content.
6. The Site contains a combination of content that FSRG creates, its partners create, and that its users create. All materials published on the Site including but not limited to text, images, video, graphics and multimedia files (“Content”) are protected by all applicable copyright and trademark laws and owned by FSRG or the party credited as the provider of the Content. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by the applicable copyright and trademark owner.
a. You may not sublicense, transfer or otherwise make any Content available to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Content in any other media or in any other location other than as permitted in this section.
7. The Site may contain links to other Internet sites operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to access the information contained therein. FSRG does not endorse or approve, is not a sponsor, partner, promoter or publisher of such sites or their content, and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for the content of any other site. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to the site administrator or Webmaster of such other site.
8. Your dealings with advertisers and third party vendors found on or through the FLORIDASTATEREALTYGROUP.com, including your participation in promotions, the purchase of goods, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activities, are solely between you and the third party. FSRG does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any goods or services that may be obtained from such third parties, and you agree that FSRG will have no liability for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any activities you undertake in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, services, information or other materials available, or through such third parties, on the Site. You acknowledge that such third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy policies, over which FSRG has no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with respect to the use of those sites.
9. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY FSRG ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY. FSRG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE USABILITY, CONDITION OR OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF FLORIDASTATEREALTYGROUP.com WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR AS TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, FSRG DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPARABILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. YOU AGREE THAT FSRG IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
10. FSRG may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate, limit or suspend your access to FLORIDASTATEREALTYGROUP.com, without notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation your breach of this Agreement.
11. This Agreement, its Terms, and use of the Site are governed by and will be interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without reference to conflicts of laws and without regard to the location of execution or performance of this agreement.
You hereby agree that any and all disputes which may arise and any litigation that may arise from such disputes will be litigated before a court located in the State of Florida, Broward County, U.S.A., to the exclusion of the courts of any other country, state or county.
12. If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by FSRG or by a third party who has uploaded Content on our Site, please provide the following information to the FSRG-designated copyright agent listed below:
a. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
b. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
c. An address, a telephone number, and an e-mail address where FSRG can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not FSRG, can contact you;
d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
e. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
f. Your electronic or physical signature.
FSRG may request additional information before removing any infringing material. FSRG may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
FSRG has registered a designated agent with the Copyright Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). If you believe your copyright material is being used on this Site without permission, please notify the designated agent at:
Stephen B. McWilliam
FLORIDA STATE REALTY GROUP, INC
1512 E Broward Blvd, #204A
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
PH: 954-359-30000 – FX: 954-449-0283